Join now

Nice Apartment Avaialbe (Zhongshan Park Station) (Shanghai)

Hi, I am looking for a flatmate to share a nice the apartment since my original flatmate is going back to France in the end of this month.

It is a very nice and new renovation top floor penthouse apartment. It is 2 bed rooms+2 living rooms+2 balconies. (Total size of the apartment is over Protected content meters). It has a fabulous view of city and very large balconies. The bed room is around 15 square meters Protected content month). It is fully furnished.

It is 5 mins walking distance to Zhongshan park station, which is the interchange line of 2,3,4.(Which means convenient to go everywhere in Shanghai), It also close to supermarket (e.g. Carrefour) and big shopping center. (Cloud Nine center). It also only 10 mins walking to East China Normal University (ECNU) and East China University of Political science and Law (ECUPL)

Myself: I am easy going, multicultural Chinese who were born and grew up in China but also have been living in Canada for a long time. I work in financial area. It would be nice to find someone who is easy-going, interested in culture experience and also responsible.

I would expect young profession or students/interns, LONG-TERM OR SHORT-TERM all welcome.

If you have any further question, you could

call/sms: Protected content
or email me: Protected content

Best regards,

Allen

Shanghai Forum