The apartment is on the 20th floor and therefore the noise level is not high. It has a beautiful view of the Jingan skyline. One bedroom with very big windows also having the same view of the skyline. The floors are wooden and very easy to clean. The apartment has:
- A washing machine with a dryer.
- Flat screen TV with a DVD player.
- Security 24 hours a day and entrance to the building is with a code only.
- Two air-conditioners, one in the living room and the other in the bedroom which can be used as a heater in winter.
- Standing electric mobile heater.
- Microwave and fridge with a freezer.
- Water heater.
- 2 big cupboards and therefore enough space for storage of luggage and clothes.
- Very comfy ikea mattress (something that you rarely find in other apartments in Shanghai)
Many Expatriates live in this building. There are many supermarkets, convenient stores, grocery shops, restaurants, bars and coffee shops just a couple of minutes walking distance. The Jingan metro station is just 10 minutes walking distance. The Jingan temple is right beside the metro station and the famous West Nanjing shopping street is 20 minutes walking distance or a couple of minutes with a taxi.
For photos and more details please send me an email to: Protected content