Aerotek® is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We are a division of Allegis Group, and part of Allegis Group® Inc., the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
Aerotek is your direct source to find qualified & skilled contractors and temporary workers and locate great career opportunities with industry leading companies. Aerotek operates more than Protected content worldwide and employs 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent. To learn more about Aerotek and see a complete list of our locations, visit our website at Protected content .
I am looking for the next person:
Our client, is one of the world's leading provider of advanced engineering thermoplastics with revenues of $6.8B. We have over 10,000 global employees and operations in over 40 countries.
The company, founded in Protected content , has been a top player in the materials industry and was recently recognized by Platts as “Petrochemical Company of the Year” and Fortune Magazine's: Global Most Admired List Protected content . With over $80 billion in market capitalization, our client ranks in the Top 10 petrochemical companies worldwide. The client is known for its commitment to technology and R&D and considers employees to be their most important asset.
Bergen op Zoom is located in the southwest Netherlands 70km south from Rotterdam and 30km north from Antwerp in Belgium. Bergen op Zoom is a friendly, culturally active town of
65,000 inhabitants. It is known for its long history and today it is a home for many industrial companies and also has a fast growing service sector.
We are looking for a Italian and German speaking
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
to work in the Resins/Plastics Team in the European Customer Service Center
located in Bergen op Zoom in the Netherlands.
- Manage the Order to Delivery process by helping the resins/plastics customers with inquiries related to orders, deliveries, invoicing, claims, e-business services etc.
- Ensure timely resolution on customer issues.
- ‘Own’ the customer, and pro-actively provide support in service and logistics.
- Participate in projects optimizing CS processes and drive teams metrics that are directly linked to customer satisfaction.
- Apart from our customers, the position requires daily contact with our Sales organization and close co-operation with various departments in our headquarters in Bergen op Zoom as well as our logistics organizations and partners around Europe.
- Excellent Italian and German (written and spoken). Any additional European language will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous Customer Service experience is a big plus.
- Service and sales-minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Active and energetic person who can perform different tasks simultaneously
- Flexible team player
If you have these qualifications, and you can commit 100% to the success of the AutomotivTeam, please send your application letter and CV to Protected content . For more information please call Protected content