Join now

Nonviolent Communication practitioner available (The Hague)

Hi everybody,
For already two and half years i 'm providing 2 full-day Nonviolent Communication workshops in English based on the teachings of Dr. Marshall Rosenberg.
I'm in The Hague till the beginning of October and I'm wondering, is there a group of people (colleagues, friends, or otherwise related) interested in following the workshop? Contact me with your questions.

For most of us, its in those difficult moments — in a personal / professional conflict or in an argument — when it's clear how our communication habits can keep us from the extraordinary relationships we really want.
Millions of people struggle every day sharing what they feel or want in a way that can really be heard. We simply haven't been taught the effective communication skills, emotional vocabulary, or self-awareness needed to get "unstuck" in those challenging moments, or to prevent those moments from happening in the first place. Dr. Marshall Rosenberg, the founder of Nonviolent Communication says that as human beings, more often than not, intentionally or otherwise we tend to speak the language of the jackal, one of judgment, blame and disconnect. "It's not me, it's him/her that has to change" is what we proclaim. NVC is a language with a difference. It's about learning to communicate with compassion towards self and others. It's about relating with oneself and others through empathy leading to trust and nurture.

The Hague Forum