WEB / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Internship (The Hague)
Poules.com is a social platform for prediction gaming. We strive to become the meeting point for friends to predict the outcome of live events and TV shows and to share the fun in a friendly competition.
We launched Poules.com with the Football World Cup Protected content Brazil and could already see a great increase in user numbers.
Now we are looking for a development intern, who wants to help us take the next step to the Football leagues and Hockey.
Are you a talented developer, looking for a valuable internship in a small and dedicated team? Do you like working on interactive game concepts? Then you should take a look at our open position:
WEB / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Internship
Start as soon as possible, for the period of at least 3 months
• Developing new features for Poules.com
• Support with developing a mobile version for Poules.com
• Support of other projects
• Among other things, you learn about multi-instance cloud hosting, C#, Entity Framework, knockout.js, frontend en backend
• We offer you quite a lot of freedom of how you would like to shape your internship!
• Education in Media technology, Informatics or similar education on Bachelor or Master level
• Flexible attitude (you might be working on one thing today and on the next one tomorrow)
• User of social media
• Independent worker but also able to contribute in a team, eager to learn, passion to create great things
• Good command of English and preferably one other language
We offer an internship supervisor with substantial experience (developer at Guerrilla Games, Killzone 3, Killzone Shadow Fall)
The internship will be compensated with € 400,- tax inclusive per month for a 40 hour work week.
Are you already graduated? Then we gladly have a conversation with you about the possibilities.
For more information about this internship you can get in contact with
Tel. Protected content
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Protected content .
We are looking forward to your application!