Join now

Career opportunity (Toronto)

My name is Yasmine, I work in the HR department here at AIL - Byron Paz Firm. I am contacting you through your resume that was passed down to me from the hiring manager. After reviewing your qualifications and experiences, we are interested in having you come in for an interview for a fast track management candidate in the financial services industry.

I would like for you to meet with either myself or our hiring manager, Min Jiang on either Wednesday or Thursday of this week, whichever is most conductive for your schedule.

Protected content purpose of the initial interview is so that we can learn more about yourself and for you to learn more about us. Depending on how this interview goes, we may then invite you to an overview meeting with the general manager of our branch, commencing immediately following your first interview. Please allow 45 minutes to 1 hour for these 2 potential meetings.

Please confirm your attendance, and on which day that is best suited for you, by replying to this e-mail. I will follow up in kind with address, directions, confirmation, etc.

We are excited at the prospect of setting up an interview with you.

Thank you,
Yasmine Sharaf

Human Resources, AIL - Byron Paz Firm

Toronto Forum