Not a member yet? Join now
Clinic: How to Optimize your Online Job Search? Have you been sending your resume and have not been getting poor responses from employers? Have you encountered problems such as :
- Lack of experience?
- Employment gaps?
- Competition in the market?
- Inadequate skills or education?
Make no mistake: your resume is a marketing document. You are a commodity and we want employers to "buy" what you have to offer.
By attending this clinic you will learn:
- How to think of yourself as a "product" looking for a 'buyer"
- How to create the layout and the design of your resume
- How to use proven content layout strategies that get you positive
and consistent results
- How to tailor your resume to beat online job systems
- How to ensure your resume is targeted to achieve your employment goals.
Date: Saturday, June 14, Protected content
Location: 1 Yonge street, Suite Protected content . Toronto, M5E 1W7
Investment: 69.00$ + HST To Register
7 Days left To Register! Hurry! Spaces are limited