Join now

Looking for English to Flemish or Dutch Translator (Toronto)

Views

Hi! My name is Travis and I'm the production coordinator at a feature film currently prepping in Toronto called "State Like Sleep."

It stars Michael Shannon and Katherine Waterston, and is directed by Meredith Danluck, who is an artist and doc filmmaker for Vice.

We have a few lines of dialogue in our script that need to be translated from English to Flemish (or Dutch - but preferably Flemish) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! We would also need those lines spelled out phonetically for the cast to perform. We have been searching for somebody to help us with this, but we've not had any luck.

As well, we need somebody to act as our Dialect Coach on set (August 13, 21, 22 and Protected content those lines are being performed by the actors.

If you are fluent in Flemish/Dutch and have Protected content to help us translate and/or 4 days to act as our Dialect Coach, I would love to hear from you. Rates to be negotiated, but all offers are welcome! You will also receive your name in the end credits as "Translator" and/or "Dialogue Coach."

Please contact me as soon as you can at the production office: Protected content . I would love to get this settled for our director.

Toronto Forum