Living in Munich | from France
"What I really like about InterNations Munich? The wonderful crowd of outgoing and lively expats at our local events, of course! "
Living in Munich | from China
"I had my first "mass" of Oktoberfest beer at the InterNations event for the Munich expat community - thank you, InterNations! :) "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Munich
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Munich expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Munich
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Munich
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Munich! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Munich? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Munich Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Munich. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Munich
Russian Expats in Munich help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Munich are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Weltstadt mit Herz", as Bavarians caringly say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Munich’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Munich.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Munich to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Munich at our Events
Our Munich community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Tommaso Di Dio and Heike Wolf, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Munich’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Munich and generally Russians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Munich!