Arabic customer service Part time (Amsterdam)
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries. This is a PART-TIME position: either Early shift 24h/week (8. Protected content + 8h weekend) OR Late shift 24h/week (17. Protected content + 8h weekend).
All options require to work at least 8 hours/weekend.
Training: 2 weeks full-time training(Monday-Friday Protected content full-time training . (Mandatory) Between the 2 trainings you will be scheduled to work on part-time basis (24h/week).
• Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
• Delivering high level of customer service;
• Actively participate in various projects within the department;
• Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
• Takes responsibility and ownership;
• Is passionate about helping customers;
• Is fluent in both written and spoken English and German;
• Is available part-time and flexible in work schedule;
• Is in possession of a valid work-permit for The Netherlands.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus.
• A gross salary of EUR Protected content ,- based on 24 hours;
• A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
• Paid training;
• Fix work schedule;
• International working environment;
• Convenient office location in Amsterdam;
• 8% holiday money paid in May of every year;
• 26 holidays per year on full time basis;
• Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
• 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
• 60% Premium pay for hours worked before 7pm on the Weekend;
• 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
• Travel allowance;