Audit Manager - Netherlands Antilles (Amsterdam)
A leading Public Practice Accounting firm is seeking an Audit Manager to join their office in the Netherlands Antilles.
As Audit Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Participating in performing audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues
· Planning engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk
· Training, coaching and development and conduct performance reviews
· Leading by example and delegating work successfully
· Using technology to continually learn, sharing knowledge with team members, and enhancing service delivery
· Generating new business opportunities
· A good degree in a relevant subject area.
· A professional accounting qualification, CA, CPA or equivalent.
· 5+ years experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm, with experience in a Managerial role.
· Fluent in English. Dutch language skills are desirable.
If you would like to apply or interested in further information please contact Phil Manley at ASA, Protected content