Easytobook.com is a global online search platform and hotel reservations system. Our mission is to Inspire & Guide each one of our customers to find the right overnight stays that match their needs and desires. With offices in Amsterdam and Israel, the company consists of an international, multi-cultural team of young, motivated and goal-orientated people. We jointly work towards maximizing our performance, with room for new ideas, by stimulating individual and professional growth.
This role is ideal for starters or for people with an interest in getting into the (online) travel industry. Through our company and our parent company (Travix International, part of BCD Travel) there are plenty of opportunities to grow into another role within this industry.
Easytobook.com is part of Travix International, one of the largest travel companies in the world, offering flights, cars, entertainment and accommodations.
Due to ambitious growth targets we are looking for a Customer Service Representative (EN + NL/FR/DE/ES/IT)
• We assist customers in all stages of the booking process and beyond (from pre-stay up to post-stay inquiries)
• We do this through email and telephone communication. In future we will expand to more channels (e.g. chat)
What do we ask from you?
• Affinity with Customer Service, preferably > 1 year experience in a Customer Contact Center (not a must)
• Speaks English fluently and is a native speaker of any of the following languages: NL /FR /DE /ES or IT
• Able to guide customers through the booking process
• Good command of computer systems, including Microsoft Office; fast learner in regards to internal systems
Who are we?
EasyToBook.com is a powerful search platform for online accommodation reservations, with offices in Amsterdam, Zurich and Herzliya Pituag. Our mission is to serve all types of travelers, business and leisure, with the best user experience. We collaborate with accommodations and affiliate partners.
What do we offer?
Easytobook.com offers you a challenging job in an informal but dynamic international environment with many opportunities to develop yourself. Our employment conditions which we offer may be described as competitive and our potential for growth will offer numerous challenges for you in the future.
• Your contribution is visible and will significantly contribute to our results
• Our working environment supports initiative and values your ideas
• You work for and contribute to a number of renowned brands
• Open international culture that promotes cross functional learning
Want to apply?
If you are interested in securing the position of Customer Service Representative at Easytobook.com, we look forward to receive a short letter of application and your curriculum vitae by email via Protected content . For more information about the vacancy and the recruitment process, please contact Stefan Harijono, VP of Customer Service: Protected content .