Hey Everyone hope you are enjoying the glorious summer!
A global leader in cross-cultural and language training is seeking experienced cross-cultural Subject Matter Experts to deliver 90-minute, one-on-one interactive sessions.
Acting as a guest speaker during training programs, Subject Matter Experts will present information on a specific subject for one relocating executive and/or their families. Subjects covered are: business etiquette in host country, an overview of culture & customs in the host country, daily living in city of relocation, and/or a historical overview of host country.
As our organization continues to grow we are strengthening and expanding our network of Cross-Cultural Subject Matter Experts worldwide, however we are actively searching for Subject Matter Experts in the Netherlands (Perferably Amsterdam) with the ability to speak Turkish fluently.
Subject Matter Experts do not need to be physically located in the country being presented, however in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the country is required.
• Must have practical and recent/current international living & working experience
• Should demonstrate a positive attitude toward executives’ current and host country
• Must be articulate, and have ability to communicate clearly & comfortably via phone
• Capable of constructing a thorough hand-out using Company’s presentation template & guidelines
• Knowledge of cross-cultural field
• Public speaking experience preferred
• Ability to train in Turkish and English
The programme in question takes place on August 23rd or 24th Protected content . Please email me directly for more information.