Finance Internship at NIVEA
NIVEA (Beiersdorf N.V.) is seeking top talents to join our Finance team in Amsterdam for a paid six month internship Protected content per week) starting August Protected content .
Beiersdorf is a global leader of skincare brands, the biggest of which is NIVEA. We have an exciting Finance internship available, in which you have the opportunity to gain experience in both Sales & Marketing Controlling as well as valuable Accounting knowledge.
You will be part of a young, international team and get the chance to work on a wide range of activities. Whether it is Reporting, Budgeting, Accounting or taking on challenging tasks that help driving the company’s performance – we can provide you with a stretching learning experience and the chance to prove yourself.
What you should bring
• You should be enrolled at an educational facility: Masters or final stage of BA within Finance, Business Admin, Economics or other related studies
• Strong Analytical Skills in combination with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and work both independently and within a team
• Proficiency in MS-Office, MS-Excel in particular
• Eagerness to learn new things, move and improve
Our internship program is a not only a chance to gain some valuable experience, we view it as our pipeline for future career opportunities. Many of our interns stay with the company in starter positions or on a trainee program. If you are top talent this internship could be the start of your career.
Are you courageous and have passion for Finance and FMCG? Then please apply using the following link.