Are you looking for a challenging internship in the fashion industry? Then this is your opportunity! Don't hesitate and apply now!
Barnett B.V. is a Dutch fashion company with two women's brands Barnett&Barnett and LaSalle that have been on the market around 20 years. The company has been growing by 20% p.a. selling mainly in European markets. We are a small team looking for a student with an interest in fashion to stay with us for a period of Protected content . Activities will include:
- Assisting in the visual merchandising and organisation of the show room
- Assisting in administration tasks including the logging of show room samples, preparation of color cards, etc
- Assisting with the preparation and production of samples, ordering of production and deliveries to customers,
- Booking and organizing of trade fairs,
- Assisting with photo shoots,
- The preparation of relevant documentation,
- Assisting with the smooth running of client meetings and show room visits.
We are looking for someone to be able to start from mid December and who would commit to a minimum 3 month period. The placement would suit a highly organised and professional undergraduate or graduate of Fashion Marketing/Business.
Skills in Excel/Word and Photoshop are a must.
A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and muck in are a must for the right candidate.
Some experience in a customer facing role would also be desirable. Proficient in English and in Dutch.
206 Van Diemenstraat
Protected content Amsterdam
Tel.: Protected content
Email: Protected content