Stage-Global is a mediation agency located in Amsterdam that strives to make dreams come true by arranging internships and traineeships in the United States, Australia and various locations in Europe. The dynamic start-up was founded in Protected content has been growing rapidly ever since.
Programs we offer are: Internships & Traineeships, J-1 Visas, Work & Travel, Au Pair, Short Training and Language Courses. Besides connecting our participants with companies abroad, we also offer additional services like visa support, housing assistance and more to guide participants through the exciting process of going abroad.
Junior Program Manager
Stage-Global is looking for a motivated individual to fill a key role as Junior Program Manager for our international internship and traineeship placement programs. You will be a key contact between candidates, companies abroad, and government immigration departments. If you want to be part of an enthusiastic team of internationals in Amsterdam that help create experiences of a lifetime, apply today!
Tasks & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Intakes: Interview applicants (on Skype or in person) from a wide variety of backgrounds in order to determine their eligibility for Stage-Global’s programs
- J-1 visa coordination: Implement and manage the J-1 visa application for international interns/trainees and communicating with U.S governmental institutions, host businesses and candidates on a daily basis
- Process Optimization: Manage and update business operations to increase workflow
- Business administration: Handle a variety of administrative tasks in order to ensure smooth operations within the team
- Promotion: Attend career – and university fairs for promotional purposes and provide information to potential candidates in a captivating way
We are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in either Business, Tourism, Law or HR
- Fluent/Native in English and or German. Dutch is a plus
- Intention to commit for long term
- Flexibility is important (we occasionally work outside normal 9: Protected content hours)
- Internationally-orientated / has spent some time in the US/Australia
- The ideal candidate lives in Amsterdam or close by
You can send your resume and motivation letter to Andries Bonneur – Protected content