Join now

Life & Motivational Coaching and more to offer (Amsterdam)

Dear Internations Community,

- Have you considered to change or improve an area of your life?

- Do you aim for personal development, become a positive thinker, motivate yourself to the better in your personal and professional environment?

- Have you image yourself as an effective communicator, whether in an intimate or public setting?

- Transform unwanted behavior, fears or phobias into energy towards positive actions?

- Switch to healthy eating habits by focusing on an effective long- term solution?

About myself:

My name is Anett Nyerki, resident of the Netherlands for 15 years.
I am an NLP Master Practitioner Life & Motivation Coach (in addition Weight Loss and Social & Emotional Intelligence Coach).
My aim is to help others to feel better, to motivate and encourage a client in different areas of life whether he/she is in a good or less desirable phase in life, to help re-evaluate life path / personal or professional goals wherever needed and bring a positive glimpse into your daily life :)!

Please feel free to contact me for more detailed information of my coaching program. My sessions can be hold in the following languages: English, German and Hungarian.

Mobil nr: Protected content Mobile)
Email: Protected content

“Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it, Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it!”

Kind regards,

Anett

Amsterdam Forum