Looking for a Copywriter Polish! (Amsterdam)
Do you have a passion for writing and do you have affinity with primary school education? Are you creative and do you speak Polish fluently? Then we are looking for you!
As a copywriter at Squla you will be responsible for all written communications materials for the Polish market. You understand the brand voice of Squla and you know how to write for our different target groups. Every word is precious to you and writing a good text demands great care. You understand the Polish Educational and Digital market and you are native Polish. Your main tasks will be:
- to edit / write blogposts, translate texts for the Polish website of Squla;
- to be responsible for newsletters: creating content and editing pictures;
- to post on social media (facebook, twitter);
- to develop and organise contests and activities for kids;
- to support ongoing daily marketing jobs.
Who are you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has a creative mind and is flexible. Furthermore you:
- have a passion for writing. You are able to easily capture the voice of our company and translate it into an appealing message across different channels;
- are a big fan of social media (Facebook/twitter);
- are used to work in CMS/Wordpress/video;
- have affinity with education;
- have 3+ years experience in copywriting;
- are native Polish;
- speak and write English fluently, speaking (basic) Dutch is a plus!
- have an academic degree;
- available for 3 days per week and are a freelancer.
I am recruiting for Squla. Squla is an amazingly fun and educational online learning program. Please find out more about this job at our website: Protected content or send me an email for information: Protected content