Join now

Looking for a job (Amsterdam)

Hi everyone

I am relocating to Mijdrecht in a month time due to my boyfriend who lives there. However, I m finding it difficult to find a job close by (like Utrecht, Amsterdam, Hilversum, Weesp, etc..). I'm fluent in English , Italian and Maltese and willing to learn the Dutch language as soon as possible, as it is my next target.

I am Bsc (Maths and physics) graduate fluent in English, Italian and Maltese. Did also a postgraduate course in Education as a Mathematics and Physics teacher. I have worked various jobs during my studies as a salesperson, Hotel receptionist and also as a teacher. Travelled and participated in various projects abroad such as a voluntary child care assistant at Nova Gorcia Youth center, Slovenia.

Having attained most of the academic goals that I have previously set myself, I am now keen to expand my professional ability and to seek new challenges. I am highly self-motivated, adaptable and a quick learner with an eye for detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. As an effective team player with passion and a positive “can do” attitude I always aim to achieve best results. The foundation of my achievements to date lies in my ability to organise my time effectively, priorities tasks, and use my initiative to come up with solutions to problems.

I thank you all for viewing my comment. I would appreciate any of your recommendations and help.

Regards,
Tiziana

Amsterdam Forum