Looking for a Spanish speaker living in Amsterdam
I am looking for a Community Support Representative that is fluent in both English and Spanish. Here are the details of the job:
Community Support Representative (Spanish)
Department: Community Support
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Discogs is the largest database of music information. Each month, millions of people use Discogs to connect and learn about music as well as buy and sell it. We are a small and creative company where each employee’s contribution can have a large impact. As Discogs continues to grow, we are looking for bright, dedicated, innovative, and highly motivated people to help us realize the vision of Discogs: To be the premier website for music enthusiasts everywhere.
We are looking for a Community Support Representative to join our growing office in the Netherlands. The ideal candidate will be a top-notch interpersonal communicator, problem solver, and a real people person. This position will work closely with members of our Community Support team located in our Netherlands office as well as corresponding with the Community Support team in Portland, OR (US). The ability to collaborate with all teams, spanning across different time zones, and respond to users with empathy will be critical to your success.
- Provide clear, concise, and empathetic written responses to
requests for support with Discogs marketplace policies and
processes, user account activity, and basic discography guidance.
- Work directly with the community to identify and resolve problems,
and provide data to support team leaders to assist in development
- Master Discogs marketplace and account policies, and be prepared
to assist members in working within guidelines for the benefit of
- Review and respond to community support concerns in writing (no
phone or live chat systems are used).
- Represent Discogs with pride and enthusiasm in all interactions
with the community.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer-facing position and team-
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and fluency in Spanish
(written and spoken)
- Experience in a team-based work environment.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work select weekend flex shifts.
- Above all -- a genuine passion for music!
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation (salary + bonus)
Your choice of hardware (MacBook Air is most commonly used by our CS Reps)
- Commuter Benefit to offset the cost of your travel to and from the office (restrictions do apply)
- Paid holidays (Vacation and National Holidays)
- Flexible work environment
- Catered lunch on Fridays
- Fun and dynamic culture
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday, with rotating weekend shifts and flex days.
Please visit our Jobs page to start the application process: Protected content