As an Inbound Sales & Service Representative, you are responsible for handling incoming traffic for an international travel company. As a Sales & Customer Service Representative, you will be working in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post-reservations inquiries. You are able to detect sales leads and make the final booking. Next to that you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty. Most of the time you are the first point of contact for customers calling our contact center. You provide service to our customers and try to exceed their expectations during each call.
Do you have what it takes?
We need multilingual people who are looking for a job for a minimum of 6 months.
• You have a very good command of the Swedish and the English language, Dutch not required.
• You can relate to customers and you can use key sales techniques to realize sales results
• You have excellent commercial and communicative skills
• You provide a high level of customer service
• You have good computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and typing 25 words a minute
• You are at least 18 years old
• You have flexibility for 20 hours a week
• You need for this vacancy a work permit and/or VISA Status for a minimum of one year
Preferably you have experience in working at a call center and/or in a travel related industry. Especially experience at a customer service/ sales department or back office environment of a travel agency, tour operator or airline would be a great advantage.
Flexibility in work schedule is required during the opening hours of the Nordics Sales and Service desk. Working hours are from Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 17:00, Saturday and Sunday closed. The German desk is open from Monday to Friday 08. Protected content and from 09. Protected content on Saturday. To prepare you for the job we will offer an extensive paid training which will take place between 09:00 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday for 4 weeks. Due to training and coaching is fulltime availability during the first 6 weeks required. After this period working part-time is a possibility.
If you are interested of if you need more information, please contact me or send your CV to: