Join now

Position Wanted - Extensive IT Retail Experince (Amsterdam)

Hello everyone!

My name is Daryl and I moved to Huizen in May of this year from Toronto to be with my partner!

I am currently working part time from home, for a North American company as an IT phishing analyst. This line of work is new for me and although I enjoy it I am looking for another part-time job possibly leading to full time outside of the house if it is the right position.

My experience lies in retail IT. I have had long standing positions with Eatons Canada and most recently Mendocino Clothing Company. Protected content - 2 divisions) I was the IT department of one and was responsible for everything computer related both at Head Office and at store level. Obviously troubleshooting was my main task, POS, debit/credit machines, all network related equipment, all back office PC's and printers, inventory analysis working with 3rd party inventory vendor in coordination of inventories that were done every 6 to 8 weeks, basic store operations, store audits, involvement in new store construction followed by in store set-up and training new staff on POS and documentation. Excellent customer service comes second nature to me. I only speak English at this point but am studying Dutch as I desperately want to integrate into Dutch culture. If you have any leads or ideas for any kind of English speaking customer service positions or anything similar to the above mentioned, please contact me and I would be happy to forward my CV and cover.

Regards,
Thank you
Daryl

Amsterdam Forum