recruiter postion in Amsterdam
Responsible for administering the employee recruiting and selection process. Ensure all recruiting practices are in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration, and company policy.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Recruit, interview, test and select candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions;
• Develop knowledge of customer groups to effectively target recruitment efforts in a cost-effective and efficient manner;
• Co-ordinate the interviewing and hiring processes, including maintaining candidate database, Post job opportunities, arranging interviews, facilitating assessments/testing, reference checking, letters to candidates, etc. ;
• Generate new hire data in designated tracking system and update applicant tracking through designated system;
• Complete and process new hire paperwork;
• Assist in the Interview process as required, e.g., notification of applicants on changed/cancelled dates and or times;
• Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates including the Internet, community based organizations, print media, and formal/informal networks.
• Minimum of 1 years related experience in the staffing industry;
• Fluently Dutch and English language skills;
• Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience;
• Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs;
• Knowledge of recruitment policies and procedures and PC applications;
• Ability to work in a time critical environment;
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes;
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information;
• Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
If you are interested please contact me on Protected content