Join now

Searching for Data Analyst Job (Amsterdam)

Professional Motivation:
I have several years of professional experience in the field of data/business analysis. I have 4+ years of experience in SAS, SQL, UNIX/LINUX, Visual Basic and I am currently learning R. As a person who loves to learn, I am seeking an opportunity to be immersed in a different business culture.

I also want to bring diverse knowledge and a different skillset as compared to the current associates. We can learn from each other and build something better when we combine our broader perspectives. I want to show how I can contribute and adapt to be a productive member of the team.

Personal Motivation:
One of my main motivations for nearly everything in life is that I love to learn; about everything. I am highly driven to understand the world around me and enjoy the effort and process required to achieve that goal.

A motivation that is much more specific to my job search is my desire to be immersed in a new culture and language. I study (both human and computer) languages as a personal interest. Language is the best path to understanding people, culture, and even geography.

It has been a lifelong goal to live and work in a different country. I will continue to pursue this dream until I make it a reality.

Amsterdam Forum