Join now

Lyoness cashback card! (Antwerp)

Don’t you think your wallet is always too stuffed with loyalty card? Don’t you want a real discount instead of a saving-points-card? Don’t you want to use one card in Belgium and many other countries?
Then the Lyoness Cashback-card is surely something for you!

Several months ago, I joined the Lyoness community after attending an interesting and mind-opening meeting with other Lyoness-members.
The Lyoness Cashback-card is a card which can be used in many shops in Belgium and all over the world. The card gives you a discount which will be directly cashed back on your bank account. So, no saving points, no Protected content , but cash money directly on your account after every purchase.
To see a list of the participating stores, you should definitely check the lyoness-website: Protected content (where you can go through to the sites of other countries besides Belgium)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Cashback-card, just let me know or comment on this message. If there are enough persons interested, we might be able to organize a meeting with all the information about Lyoness where you will be able to join and enjoy the benefits of Lyoness.
I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon on the next Internations event!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Antwerp Forum