Join now

Lyoness cashback card! (Antwerp)

Don’t you think your wallet is always too stuffed with loyalty card? Don’t you want a real discount instead of a saving-points-card? Don’t you want to use one card in Belgium and many other countries?
Then the Lyoness Cashback-card is surely something for you!

Several months ago, I joined the Lyoness community after attending an interesting and mind-opening meeting with other Lyoness-members.
The Lyoness Cashback-card is a card which can be used in many shops in Belgium and all over the world. The card gives you a discount which will be directly cashed back on your bank account. So, no saving points, no Protected content , but cash money directly on your account after every purchase.
To see a list of the participating stores, you should definitely check the lyoness-website: Protected content (where you can go through to the sites of other countries besides Belgium)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Cashback-card, just let me know or comment on this message. If there are enough persons interested, we might be able to organize a meeting with all the information about Lyoness where you will be able to join and enjoy the benefits of Lyoness.
I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon on the next Internations event!

Antwerp Forum