International Mkt Assistants - Multiple Languages (Birmingham)
the company I work for is recruiting more staff to expand the International Department. We are looking for Mandarin, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish fluent speakers.
Mobile Fun is an online retailer, selling accessories for mobile phones, tablets and other devices. The company is based in Birmingham.
If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested in this position, just have a look at the following job post or visit the following link
Good luck! :)
Are you fluent in any of the following languages?
Mandarin, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish
Yes? Then we have an exciting opportunity to join our International Team at our office in Birmingham, UK. We are looking for enthusiastic people who are fluent in any of the above languages to become one of our International Marketing Assistants.
Mobile Fun is a leading online retailer, selling a large range of accessories for mobile phones, tablets and other devices. We are a team of 80 people, working across offices in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Australia and the USA and now has a total of 27 International sites with further expansion planned.
As an International Marketing Assistant you will further localise one of our local websites by translating it to your local languages, supporting local customers and growing sales through online marketing.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and keep up to date site translations, including product descriptions, navigation and headers, information pages and any site enhancements released.
- Provide excellent support to customers in your own language, including emails and telephone calls highlighting and resolving issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Engage in Online Marketing activities to help drive growth of the site, such as written blog content and online PR.
- You are fluent in 1 of the languages above as well as English (verbal and written)
- You have an understanding of how online retailers do business.
- You are computer literate, including Microsoft Packages.
- You have a passion for technology, especially mobile phones.
We offer you:
- To be part of an exciting and fast paced growing eCommerce business
- A dynamic job with lots of variety
- A hard working, ambitious and social international environment
- Training on different aspects of eCommerce such as Customer Relations Management, Online Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Online Merchandising
- A starting Salary of between £18,000 and £20,000
- And for all the gadget addicts, generous discounts on our product range
If this is you, then apply today!
Submit your CV with a brief covering letter online at this link
Please remember to include your knowledge of mobile phones or technology, why you are the best person for this role and which language position you are applying for.
We look forward to hearing from you!