Join now

Room avl. to rent in Printer's Row - $1400 (Chicago)

Hi there,

My housemate is moving out and so I'm looking for someone to replace him. I have a beautiful room available to rent as of the 25th October in a 2 bed, 2 bath very spacious flat. Your rent of $ Protected content include access to the building's gym, resistance pool, terrace with loungers and grills (Utility bills are on top and come to roughly $100 each a month for everything). The flat itself has a huge wrap-around balcony, common areas are furnished with brand new furniture. The flat's fixtures and fittings are done to an incredibly high standard, with granite tops in the kitchen and bathrooms. The room for rent has a large walk-in closet and floor to ceiling windows with a stunning view of the Sears (Willis) tower.

Location: 7 minute walk to the Lake, 2 min walk to the blue line, 5 mins to the red and brown. There's a convenience store underneath the building, and a dry cleaners, and some really nice little restaurants within a 1 min walk of the building. Jewel Osco and Trader Joes are 10 min walk away.

You would be living with me. I am a 27yr old out-going girl who has just moved to Chicago from London, UK. I love cycling, netball (it's a British thing!), sailing, wandering around and exploring, and finding great coffee. My favourite type of night out would consist of cocktails and live music. I would ideally like to live with someone who wants to actually live together rather than co-habit, and whilst I'm not closed-minded, would prefer a young working professional, aged between Protected content

Apartment viewings available on request; please contact if interested. I can provide a floor plan and specific building via email.

Chicago Forum