Join now

Currently looking for a job. (Cologne)

Hello there!!
My name is Maria and I am currently looking for a job in Cologne. I am 25 years old with a Bachelor on English Language and Literature from the University of Hertfordshire and a Master degree in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages from the Univesity of Nicosia. In addition, I am a qualified teacher of the Greek language as a Foreign Language from the University of Thessaloniki. I speak Greek and English fluently as well as German to a very good level and a bit of French.
I am mostly leaning towards the occupation of a Teacher although I am not yet 100% certified as one here. I am working on that though although any suggestions are welcome. In general, I love working with children of young ages, for example in 1st to 5th grades and I have some past experience with that as a teacher during my University years and a private tutor. My goals at the moment at simple. I wish to find a job and get to know the working life even better before starting a PhD in the future. I am a responsible and highly organised person with lots of creativity and ideas that could motivate any child to learn English even better and faster. Furthermore, I have a musical background from years of playing the piano and now focusing more on the keyboard.

If someone is interested or any opportunity comes up, please contact me at Protected content

With kind regards!
Maria.

Cologne Forum