Join now

Sr. Network Security Engineer for Dallas Company

My client is in need of a Sr. Network Security Engineer with at least Protected content of experience. The ideal candidate will have significant B2C experience (THIS IS A MUST!!). To keep this short, I only included a few primary responsibilities and very minimum qualifications required below. If you know of anyone that would be interested, please have them contact me. This is a permanent role and the company will pay for relocation costs if necessary!!

Thank you!
Kimberly Zanatta
Protected content
Protected content

Primary Responsibilities:
1. Ensures network infrastructure designs comply with best practices Information Security policies and standards.
2. Develops new standards and baseline configuration procedures (as needed) to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data; performs network security assessments and compliance reviews.
3. Recommends and leads network and security device configuration changes (firewalls, IPS, switches, routers, etc.) based upon incident analysis, risk assessment, and vulnerability assessment.
4. Ensures timely resolutions of such; use of various session and packet tracing tools to analyze various levels of network and application performance including TCP and HTTP protocol performance analysis.
5. Creates and maintains various levels of WAN/LAN diagrams using leading best practices tools and polices.
6. Creates and implements various types of alerting/alarming/reporting mechanisms for all aspects of network operation
7. Leads efforts to maintain PCI compliancy and remediates results of quarterly IP intrusion scan tests.

MINIMUM Qualifications:
A minimum of Protected content experience with Watchguard, Cisco, or Juniper firewalls, Cisco or Extreme network switches a plus and Cisco switches a requirement, Cisco or F5 load balancers, Juniper or other VPN s, wireless networks Network Security certifications (recent) is desired. Bachelors degree in field of specialty is required.

Dallas Forum