Join now

Public notice - Dr. Cliff at the Rehab conference (Guangzhou)

Hi, my name is Dr. Cliff (Chiropractor, former paramedic, polymath.) I am please to announce that i will be hosting a half-day workshop at this conference. I would like to invite Internation members to come see me. The fair and conference is free.

International Symposium of Rehabilitation Medicine in Guangzhou Protected content
March 29 to 30, Protected content
Poly World Trade Center, Guangzhou, China

The slogan “Rehabilitation from ordinary to extraordinary”
Chinese Continuous Educational Program No: Protected content

We are pleased to announce that Sun Yat-Sen University will be holding its first International Symposium of Rehabilitation Medicine at the Poly World Trade Center in Guangzhou, China from March 29 to 30, Protected content .

As China advances into the 21st century, she is most eager to share her regional success stories in an international setting. The rehabilitation leaders of China understood the importance of this collaboration, and developed the First International Symposium of Rehabilitation Medicine in Guangzhou. This conference will emphasize Chinese innovative forces from bench (dr. cliff) to bedside to advance rehabilitation in a new and exciting direction.

We will invite the leading experts in Rehabilitation Medicine and other relevant professionals from all over the world to provide lectures and interact with participants to analyze the trends of Rehabilitation Medicine, to improve the quality of rehabilitation science and clinical service, and to benefit the society.

We look forward to your participation in this exciting and meaningful event.

This congress is accredited by the Continuing Medical Education. Each participant will be awarded 10.0 Category 1 Continuing medical Education credits. Registration and conference educational materials are will be provided free of charge.

Conference Hosts:
The Chinese Association of Rehabilitation Medicine
The Chinese Medical Doctor Association Rehabilitation Physicians Branch
The Chinese Medical Association Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Branch

Conference Organizers: Sun Yat-Sen University
Conference Operators: The First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-Sen University

Conference Co-organizers (updating):
Guangdong Association of Rehabilitation for People with Disabilities
Guangdong Medical Doctor Association Rehabilitation Physicians Branch
The Rehabilitation Professional Management Committee of Guangdong Hospital Management Association

Exhibition Sponsor:
The organizing committee of the China International Exhibition on Rehabilitation Equipment

Honorary Chair: Dahong Zhuo
Conference Chairs: Jianan Li, Gu Xin, Leonard S.W. Li (Hong Kong, China)
Conference Vice Chairs: Jianjun Li, Xiaolin Huang, Mouwang Zhou, Shouwei Yue, Chengqi He, Lijuan Ao, Yi Wu
Conference Executive Chairs: Dongfeng Huang, Bryan O’Young(American)

Partial List of Confirmed Keynote Speakers:

Prof. Marta Imamura President of International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
Jianan Li President Elected, International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
Leonard S.W. Li President Elected,World Federation of Neurorehabilitation (Hong Kong, China)
Prof.Joel Delisa Former President Elected, International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation
Prof. K.F So Academician of china academy of sciences (Hong Kong, China)
Xin Gu President, Chinese Medical Association of physical medicine and rehabilitation
Bryan O'Young New York University Langone Medical Center
Cesar Ochoa-Lubinoff Rush University Medical Center
Mr Ernest Tye President of Pedorthics Association of Australia
Karl –Heinz Schott Former President of Pedorthics Association of Australia
PAM HAIG The Robert M. Palmer Institute of Biomechanics

Protected content
cn.linkedin.com/in/drcliffordchoi/

Guangzhou Forum