Unity Medical & Spa is looking for the best in the industry to join our team of experienced beauticians. The Unity MediCenters Spa seeks only those who will grow and develop with our company, and will work hard to deliver the highest-quality services possible.
Our Beauticians are responsible for providing quality professional service in the administration of Laser treatment, Slimming treatment, facial treatment, body treatments and consultations to guests of the Spa; he/she is also responsible for performing spa services in an attentive, courteous, friendly and efficient manner to both men and women alike. To be considered, beautician applicants must have successfully completed cosmetology school and received a professional license from an accredited Cosmetology School.
• Administration of Laser treatment, Slimming treatment, facial treatment, body treatments.
• Maintain the safety of all guests and staff by providing a clean and sanitary work environment; including sanitizing, disinfecting, and sweeping as necessary.
• Dispose of soiled linens as needed.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all products and provide guests with current information involving the latest techniques and procedures.
• Stock work stations and inform management of necessary inventory needing replacement.
• Provide excellent customer service by completing services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
• Check equipment for damage or in need of repair.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Knowledgeable in the field of esthetics, the division of cosmetology which focuses on skincare and includes services like facials, extractions and wraps, laser treatments.
• Current Cosmetologist License, as issued by an accredited Cosmetology institution or certification permitting the performance of these services professionally.
• Must have a thorough knowledge performing skin analysis and ability to customize facials based on analysis.
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Able to effectively communicate in English and the national language.
• At least 6 months of esthetician and laser treatment experience.
• At least 6 months of guest service experience.
• Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.