Unity Medical & Spa is looking for the best in the industry to join our team of licensed Hair Professionals. The Unity MediCenters Spa seeks only those team members who will grow and develop with our company, and will work hard to deliver the highest-quality services possible.
Our Hair Stylists are responsible for providing quality professional service in the administration of hair services and consultations to guests of the Spa; he/she is also responsible for performing spa services in an attentive, courteous, friendly and efficient manner to both men and women alike. To be considered, Hair Professional applicants must have successfully completed cosmetology school and received a professional license from an accredited Cosmetology School.
Successful candidate must have a passion for the beauty industry, hair care, hair design and hair styling, along with excellent communication skills with both internal and external guests.
• Provide hair services for male or female clients including haircuts, blow drying and styling, hair treatments, up-dos, and hair extensions.
• Maintain the safety of all guests and staff by providing a clean and sanitary work environment; including sanitizing, disinfecting, and sweeping as necessary.
• Dispose of soiled linens as needed.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all products and provide guests with current information involving the latest techniques and procedures.
• Stock work stations and inform management of necessary inventory needing replacement.
• Provide excellent customer service by completing services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
• Check equipment for damage or in need of repair.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Previous experience performing haircuts blow drying and styling, hair treatments, up-dos, and hair extensions.
• Current Cosmetologist License, as issued by an accredited Cosmetology institution.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Able to effectively communicate in English and the national language.
• At least 6 months of Hair Stylist experience.
• At least 6 months of guest service experience.