Unity Medical & Spa is looking for the best in the industry to join our team of licensed Massage Therapists. The Unity MediCenters Spa seeks only those team members who will grow and develop with our company, and will work hard to deliver the highest-quality services possible.
Our Masseur Therapists are responsible for providing quality professional service in the administration of hair services and consultations to guests of the Spa; he/she is also responsible for performing spa services in an attentive, courteous, friendly and efficient manner to both men and women alike. To be considered, Masseur Therapist applicants must have successfully completed the required masseur school curriculum and have obtained a license from an accredited School or Medical Board.
• Performs massage and body services that meet the established guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations.
• Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa
• Maintain the safety of all guests and staff by providing a clean and sanitary work environment; including sanitizing, disinfecting, and sweeping as necessary.
• Dispose of soiled linens as needed.
• Maintain the highest knowledge of all products and procedures and provide guests with current information, involving the latest techniques and procedures.
• Stock work areas and inform management of necessary inventory needing replacement.
• Provide excellent customer service by completing services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
• Check equipment for damage or in need of repair.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Previous massage and body work experience, preferably in a spa.
• Current Cosmetologist License, as issued by an accredited Cosmetology institution.
• Excellent customer service skills, discretion, and the ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Ability, without hindrance to: balance, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, finger, grasp, tactile sense, repetitive motion(s), see, hear, talk, and visual acuity.
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Able to effectively communicate in English and the national language.
• At least 6 months of Hair Stylist experience.
• At least 6 months of guest service experience.