Communications & PR Associate -ES & ENG Madrid (Los Angeles)
Catenon is the technology-based, global selection corporation which operates under the web2 model. We operate as a single, worldwide office searching, assessing and introducing candidates from around the world to our clients, no matter where they are. We have a a team of professionals from over 35 countries, all of whom participate in domestic and international search processes in different countries and cultural settings (United States, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and others).
They couple their local expertise with advanced information systems, assessment methodologies and Cátenon's knowledge management process to ensure homogeneous quality and successful search results on a global scale.
What we currently looking for: Temporary Communications & Public Affairs Associate, based in Madrid, Spain.
This role is required to provide support in internal and external communication activities for the Corporate Marketing Department.
Some of the main duties include:
• Develop Catenon internal communications strategy and work with other parts of the business to ensure the right internal communication channels exist and are appropriately and consistently used in line with the firm-wide strategy and plans
• Study and implement the necessary technological tools to ensure the level of information for our team and the relationships between its members are the same, independent of geographical location.
• Provide strategic direction on the cascade of internal communications in service lines and business units, and assure the quality and skills of the internal communications network across the firm.
• Develop relationships with journalists, bloggers, product reviewers and our key partners
• Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases,
Q&As, presentations and speeches
• Research and innovate new ideas for optimum relationships with target media and
• Design and implement a direct media marketing campaign.
• Design a Calendar of events and institutional relations where Catenon has to be present.
• Temporary work of 6 months for graduates with high level English AND Spanish
• Strong academic record, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience within a communications department or agency will be valued
• Previous experience of writing copy and editing written work
• Understanding of multimedia platforms such as video, podcasts
• Knowledge of social media for professional usage
• Experience of using multimedia software
• Ability to work with colleagues in different countries and appreciate cultural differences
For more information/ details. Please get in touch with Zeba Qureshi at Protected content .