Join now

Looking for an opportunity / job (Los Angeles)

I just discovered InterNations and I hope I can find some help, and its always great to meet people from all over the world because we all share a similar story and live in a foreign country.
I am looking for an opportunity/ employment in the LA area (depend on the opportunity I am flexible to move). I moved to the US around four years ago and studied Business Administration/ International Business in Washington DC and Los Angeles. Additional to my Bachelor degree in the US I am holding a diploma as salesman for insurance and finance from Germany and 2.5 years of working experience (business owner).
Because I came here with a student Visa I am on my OPT (optional practical training).
Until April Protected content would not need any kind of sponsorship.
It would be great if you would contact me if you have any openings or know someone who knows someone.... Also send me your E mail and I will shoot you my full resume (linkedin is another option).

Thank you guys already for taking your time and reading my post. I hope to hear from you and I m looking forward to talk to you.

With kind regards
Simon

Los Angeles Forum