Join now

Make it in LA as Expat or Foreign Entrepreneur (Los Angeles)

Many of you have been trying to relocate on your own to the USA for a new life and career direction for years. You probably know by now that it's not easy. I understand your frustration. I have lived through all phases myself, and I can speak about it from a place of deep understanding and empathy.

It took me several years of patience, hard work, dedication and sacrifices to build a plan and business collaborative relationships to become relevant on the Los Angeles business market. Most importantly, it requires to have the faith to call fourth those things that be not as though they were.

Last year, as I was preparing the launching of Jean-Marc Dedeyne Enterprises, my friend Christina Canters, from Australia, and I had a great and insightful conversation about how to stand out in a competitive market, how to play to your strengths and be successful in your job hunt or business – whether you’re a foreigner or not!

I super happy to share this message which I hope will inspire those who want to bring more meaning in what they do and contribute to bigger causes. Listen to the interview at

Lastly, I'd like to share 4 essential tips that my mentor Les Brown, once shared with me. They are for all the people out there who are going through a hard time and don't know how they are going to make it.
1. Have Faith
2. Positive Self Talk
3. Have Patience and Engage in Consistent Action
4. Take Responsibility
Watch Les Brown
It's Not OVER Until You Win! Your Dream is Possible Protected content

To new doors for you and yours in Protected content beyond ...

Jean-Marc Dedeyne
Coach - Speaker - Author ( Protected content )
Former InterNations LA Ambassador