Join now

Flexible, In-Home Schooling For Your Kids! (Los Angeles)

Who? A Brief Introduction…

My name is Ade’ Fagan, I have been a fully UK credentialed teacher for 23 years and mother of an exceptionally bright, excitable and inquisitive daughter for 7 (proudly biased).

My specific areas of experience and expertise but moreso passion, have always been in teaching children within the Primary School age or ability range i.e. 4 – 11 years old (Elementary in our now partially adopted American vernacular) together with those having Special Educational and/or Behavioral Needs.

The Proposal

In short, the modern-day Mary Poppins (less the singing though), i.e. me! In more detail – dynamic, tailored, individualised learning geared at maximising each child’s potential, to a group of no more than 3 or 4 siblings (I would wish to include my daughter within this group) falling within the age range mentioned earlier.

Such a curriculum would of course be structured to incorporate the full spectrum of Primary School subject matter e.g. Math, Science, English, History etc at the same time interweaving key communication and presentation skills, problem solving as well as creative and critical thinking.

In Return?

Housing within a self-contained guest-house (ideally with 3 bedrooms), transport and reasonable remuneration having regard to the aforementioned benefits.

Next Steps…
If interested, (or just initially curious!) feel free to contact me via any of the methods below for a copy of my full CV and an informal, completely no-obligation in-person sit down or Skype call, scheduled at your convenience.

Kind regards

Ade’ Fagan
Mobile/Cell: Protected content
Email: Protected content

A Few Testimonials…
“Ade has always demonstrated very high professional skills. The children enjoy her lessons and she is always well prepared with suitable tasks for the age group. In the classroom she has a calm but firm manner. She is always cheerful and has built up good relationships with pupils and the rest of the staff.”
Mrs J Ember, HeadTeacher – WillowBrook Primary School

“Ade quickly showed her commitment to the class, planning thoroughly and carrying out careful marking and assessments of the children’s needs. Ade’s classroom organisation was excellent, with high quality displays of children’s work….Ade’s relationships with pupils was also excellent…”
Jane Brown, HeadTeacher – Stoneydown Park Primary School

“Miss Ade! Thank you, thank you, thank you for serving with our kids this year! You have been an amazing example of Godliness, grace, love and order for our kids. I have seen so much growth in them and we have both learned so much from you! You are so loved and so appreciated!”
Liz, Parent – Community Bible Study

Los Angeles Forum