Join now

Free Information Session on MBSR (Mindfulness) (Los Angeles)

(MBSR - Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)

When: Friday, January 12 at 7:30 PM Protected content
Where: VP Salon Organic, Protected content . Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA Protected content

Happy Protected content !!! Interested in doing something that your future self will thank you for?

Come to this free information session about the next upcoming 8 weeks MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) course, which is planned from February to March Protected content , my 1st since I moved to LA. I was teaching in Switzerland before moving to LA. The 8 weeks course is not only about stress management, but also about an approach to mindful living.

MBSR is a practical approach to manage stress, pain, and the challenges and demands of everyday life - an awareness based, secular approach which is accessible to all. It is a way of learning to relate directly to whatever is happening in your life, a way of taking charge of your life, a way of doing something for yourself that no one else can do for you — consciously and systematically.

Course overview as well as discussion of the reasons for attending the course, the level of commitment required by the individual, can help the individual decide if the course is appropriate.

"Mindfulness Is Paying Attention, On Purpose, From Moment To Moment, With Non-Judging Awareness.”
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, Founder Of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)

I will be available after the information session for further one-on-one discussions.

More about me: Protected content
Testimonials: Protected content

RSVP: Protected content

Los Angeles Forum