Join now

memoir & solo show workshop/ intercultural stories (Los Angeles)

Hello all, have you been wanting to write a memoir or create a solo show? My next workshops begin in August--in L.A. and via Skype. I'm especially skilled at drawing out stories by anyone who grew up (or is currently living) between or among different worlds, as a bridge or an island or both (whatever that may mean to you).

Solo Show Workshop
Tuesdays, 7pm-9pm
August Protected content Protected content
Chromolume Dance Studio
Protected content . Washington Blvd., L.A. Protected content

Memoir / Solo Show Workshop
Thursdays, 7pm-9pm Pacific Standard Time
via Skype

Memoir / Solo Show Workshop
Saturdays, 11am-1pm, Singapore Standard Time
via Skype

For more info and to register for class, please email me at eliang[at]wesleyan[dot]edu.

Cheers,
Lisa L.
Protected content

"You were fantastic and you opened up so many possibilities for my students and helped create a dynamic class environment. We have really benefited from the workshop. I can't thank you enough." -Laura Kina, Vincent de Paul Professor of Art, Media, and Design at DePaul University

"Elizabeth is an extraordinarily insightful thinker on others' life writing--I've seen her in action, asking people such perceptive questions about their stories and bringing them into their stories in ways they had never anticipated and found beautiful." -Professor Wendy L. Belcher, Princeton University

"It was filled with moments of great pleasure and great growth for me. To me, that is some of the most wonderful stuff in life, and I am tremendously grateful." - Lisa Dring, Actor and Creator of the solo show Death Play

Los Angeles Forum