Join now

Interested in financing for your business? (Los Angeles)

My name is Abron Hawkins. I am an intermediary in direct association with Ovadya Business Consultants, based in Indianapolis. Just a friendly reminder that Ovadya specializes in helping U.S. based businesses and ventures of almost any size-be it commercial, residential, media, energy, or hospitality-to gain access to corporate financing. Ovadya maintains one of America's largest "no upfront fee" funding sources. I want to offer our services to those who want to get financing for their projects and we are committed to serve those needs.
If you or anyone you know is interested in obtaining financing for any business project, please contact Mr. Glen Bowling, the Executive Assistant to the CEO of Ovadya, at Protected content email him at Protected content where you can email him any business plans and/or other submissions. Teleconference calls involving a project(s) that needs financing can be requested. Please inform Mr. Bowling that Abron Hawkins referred you to him, and he will be happy to assist you.
Thank you very much, and we look forward in serving you

Best regards,
Abron Hawkins
Protected content

Los Angeles Forum