Looking for Latino Spanish translator (Los Angeles)
One of my clients Protected content is looking for a Latino Spanish translator to help them localize their website (API + UI). They're a very cool company based in Downtown LA, with a very engaging, community-building product. Most of the work can be done remotely.
What they're looking for in a translator/localizer:
• Excellent command of the English and target languages: spelling, grammar, syntax. Ability to translate words/expressions without a context, and to identify, compare and contrast alternatives/synonyms.
• Intimate knowledge of the target culture essential (ideally native Protected content the internet culture, ecosystem and buzzwords.
• Good computer skills. Ability to quickly learn and use new apps. Good command of spreadsheet programs a plus. Mac user a plus.
• Organized, precise with attention to detail. Must be able to cross-reference between the various databases/apps, and keep track of changes across platforms.
• Doesn't need to have direct programming experience, but a basic understanding of the programming culture and structure of programming languages would be a plus.
To apply, or if you have any questions, please contact me.
More information about NationBuilder:
• Protected content
• Protected content nationbuilder-aims-to-make-political-campaigns-truly-social/