Living in Madagascar, from Norway
"InterNations offered an amazing possibility to find new expat friends outside the export business in Madagascar. "
Living in Madagascar, from France
"There are so many other French women living here in Madagascar, but InterNations helped me to find those expats who share my passions. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Madagascar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Madagascar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Madagascar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Madagascar
Cześć to all of our Polish in Madagascar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Madagascar? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. which bars in Madagascar will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for bigos?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Madagascar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Warsaw, Gdansk, Cracow and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Madagascar
Polish Expats in Madagascar Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Madagascar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The island nation in the Indian Ocean off Africa's Southeastern coast can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Madagascar’s Polish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Madagascar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Madagascar to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Polish in Madagascar at Our Events
Our community in Madagascar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Madagascar’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Polish expats to explore the Canal des Pangalanes on the eastern coast. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Poland in your local community as well as Polish in Madagascar nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Madagascar!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: