Bilingual Administrative Madrid
Our Multinational Client is seeking to hire French, Dutch, Flemish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Hungarian or Arabic speakers, also fluent in English (essential), to start working immediately and to occupy a position of Administrative Bilingual.
You will work in a challenging environment where your main responsibilities will be:
• Invoicing & Problem resolution;
• Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt;
• Maintaining integrity of payments and customer satisfaction through proper disputes management;
• Advising the Customer Service in questions of customer dissatisfaction and customer ledger;
• Daily communication with the countries with the project and business managers and direct communication with customers;
• Reduce and maintain levels of Unallocated cash items based on the targets assigned;
• Handle services/ consultancy contracts;
• Follow all the life of the contract from the beginning until the end;
• Validate documentation, enter contract in a tool.
• People already settled in Spain.
• High school, FP or technical degree with at least one year of work experience.
• Must be bilingual in English.
• Must posses good computer skills, particularly in MS Office (Excel) and a general Lotus Notes knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of customer service.
• Must be a team player and collaborator.
• Results driven.
• Able to cope with deadlines.
CONDITIONS / BENEFITS
• Minimum One-year contract ("Obra y Servicio" - Project Contract)
• Salary: 17.100€ gross per year
• Full time job: from Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 6:00pm
• In Madrid downtown (close to the subway station).
If you are interested please send your CV at Protected content