Contracts Manager, Edinburgh (Ref: CPH943) (Madrid)
Our client is one of the international market leaders in railway systems.
- Reporting to the HQ and working closely with the onsite Project Manager:
- providing support on a Tram Network Project.
- liaising and negotiating with consortium clients/partners.
- preparation and analysis, on behalf of the Project Manager, on contractual issues within the Company and consortium clients/partners.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role in an industrial sector, railway will be highly valued.
- Experienced in drafting and negotiating complex contracts.
- Superb communication skills.
- Finely tuned planning & organizational skills.
- Legal experience will be highly appreciated.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV with this reference number: CPH943 as the subject to Protected content