Interesting job opportunity for Native Speakers! (Madrid)
Do you want to work with innovative IT solutions? Are you motivated by goals and always want to improve your performance? Do you want to form part of a multinational team of over Protected content sales while working from a modern office location in sunny Madrid?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
At Expandi, we are expanding our team and we are currently looking for several IT Inside Sales Specialists with bilingual/native level of English / Italian / French /or German to join our team in Madrid.
You would be working on behalf of our clients, world-renowned leaders in the Information Technology field with a wide product range offers solutions covering Business Intelligence, CRM, ERP, Cloud, Infrastructure and Security for different types of companies.
In this exciting role, you would be in close contact with IT Vendors, resellers and Expandi Account Managers with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area and being responsible for the generation of business leads.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detect and establish new business leads in selected market area.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and the ability to solve customer issues.
- Dynamic professional with an aptitude for inbound and outbound sales.
- Retain and grow the existing base of customers.
- Assure client satisfaction by excellent customer care in every contact throughout the sales cycle.
- Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
- Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all Expandi policies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Balance daily workflow of calls, responding to leads, scheduling and conducting appointments and maintain phone-based client relationships.
We expect from the candidates:
- Bilingual/native level of English / Italian / French or German.
- Previous sales experience in managing own sales funnels and being in close contact with clients.
- One year sales experience is preferred.
- Previous experience with IT solutions is highly desirable.
- Passion for innovative technical products.
- Team player with a great attitude and excellent set of social and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
- Degree in Information Technology or similar field is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday.
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings.
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV to: Protected content