This job is a sales-oriented position based abroad where the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to meet and interview the main decision makers of different countries around the globe.
• English native speakers
• Extensive travel and relocation for 11 months a year anywhere around the world.
• This job requires sales and journalistic skills.
• You will gain a broad knowledge of macroeconomic and microeconomic industrial behaviour.
• You will develop a deep understanding of nations’ economies and society as well as learn how to connect public policy with consumers, firms and industries.
• You will acquire a broad knowledge of economies in fast-growing environments and interact with the world’s most influential leaders, such as presidents and ministers.
• You will develop a professional career through outstanding and on-going training and you will engage in continuous development.
• You will be interviewing the main leaders of both the private and public sectors in numerous countries worldwide.
• Fast track promotion depending on performance
• Daily allowances
• Excellent variable income based on commissions
• Travel expenses covered from the office to destination and back
• Private international medical insurance
• Accommodation expenses covered in well located areas of international cities
• Secretary and driver in the country of destination
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL: Protected content for Rut)
Or send us your CV to Protected content