The Correspondent is still looking for candidates for the Multinational Sales and Journalist Assistant position.
The following is the job description:
- Extensive travel, up to 11 months a year anywhere around the world (high English level will be required)
- You will gain a broad knowledge of macroeconomic and microeconomic industrial behavior.
- You will develop a deep understanding of nations’ economies and society as well as learn how to connect public policy with consumers, firms and industries.
- You will acquire a broad knowledge of economies in fast-growing environments and interact with the world’s most influential leaders, such as presidents and ministers.
- You will develop a professional career through outstanding and ongoning training and you will engage in continuous development.
- Attractive fixed income + daily allowances
- Excellent variable income based on performance
- Travel expenses covered from the office to destination and back
- Private medical insurance
- Accommodation expenses covered in well located areas of international cities
- Secretary and driver in the country of destination
Interested please email Virginia Bencivenga at Protected content