We’re hiring! International Account Manager (Madrid)
Are you a successful Account Manager ready for a leadership challenge? Greater Than One Europe is looking for someone who can build strong client relationships, nurture talent, and lead high profile engagements with our pharmaceutical clients within an international environment.
As an International Account Manager you will be responsible for leading all aspects of the client team in the EU as well as the relationship, coordination and resourcing with our colleagues in the US.
Through strategic leadership and vision, you will help drive long-term strategy with clients both at global and country level, while developing ideas and services to drive the clients’ business into the future.
– Bilingual in English for a daily communication across offices.
– Coordination between GTO Europe and GTO US, resourcing availability on a weekly basis for an optimal streamline of projects coming from the US.
– Coordination across EU and US team for client’s EU operations: establish and nurture client and senior client relationships, building trust, credibility and client referrals.
– Experience in Healthcare Industry: develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of clients’ businesses, industry, brands, landscape and objectives, etc. to uncover business needs and objectives, and craft appropriate strategies to achieve client goals.
– Ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and flawless execution of deliverables; trouble shoot any internal and client issues/matters.
– +5 years agency Account Management experience.
– Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries a must (both HCP and DTC).
– Ability to manage Accounts with many moving parts.
– Exceptional client management relationship skills.
– Proven ability to manage and grow accounts.
– Proven ability leading teams.
– AOR Agency experience a plus.
About GTO Europe:
We are a digital marketing and communication agency located in Madrid, with almost 10 years of experience in online marketing and advertising. We provide strategic and innovative solutions that strengthen our clients’ business.
We have offices in New York, Madrid and San Francisco with more than Protected content to help us fulfill our vision: To be a leader in online communication and advertising, with a special focus on the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
As members of the AEAPS (Spanish Association of Health Advertising Agencies), we follow strict quality standards and codes of good practice.
We offer our clients all guarantees regarding our team’s knowledge of the legal framework and with respect to the main rules regarding communication and advertising of medicines (PharmaIndustry Code, Anefp, SNS, etc.).
We have a permanently trained senior multidisciplinary team in Madrid, organized in three departments: Accounts/Analytics, SEO and UX/Design and Technology/Development. In addition to the permanent collaboration of bilingual Spanish-English (PhD) professional medical editors.
How to apply for this job offer?
Send us an email to Protected content with your CV and a cover letter.