Join now

Seeking for new opportunities in sales / BD (Manama)

Dear all,

I am looking for new opportunities in sales and/or business development management.

I have more than 3 years of experience in business development management / project management area (mainly worked and working with pharmaceuticals / biopharmaceuticals / medical devices / medical tourism / various start ups), but I am open for new horizons. Currently holding a bachelor's degree in Economics and expected to finish Master's degree in "Innovation and Technology Management" by the end of Protected content .

I would appreciate in having a discussion/interview on future job prospects in the Kingdom of Bahrain. I will be visiting Bahrain from 12th to 15th of February.

I would be willing to join a new position from October, Protected content . I know it is quite a long shot in having an early interview, but I feel that transferable skills that I have will undoubtedly serve me in all my future endeavors including working for an organization in Bahrain.

If you would like to know more about me or arrange an interview, please do not hesitate to contact me on: Protected content

Manama Forum