Join now

Beware of Scammers/Fake Profiles (Manila)

Hello everybody.

I was informed by one lady that she has been receiving numerous e-mails from profiles of alleged U.S. military personnel in Afghanistan and Iraq. Moreover, these e-mails from different "U.S. Military personnel" are similar messages and appears to be a template message. I told her to ignore them and report them for abuse for they are scammers.

I also saw two from my network getting connected in the last few days to one "U.S. military guy in Kabul."

I would like to inform all of you (male and female) that these people (take note: team of scammers/syndicates) are all over the internet and InterNations is no exception. I strongly suggest to report any suspicious e-mails and network request, especially from people who just joined. InterNations here is doing its best to immediately delete these profiles before they get more victims.